Saturday, January 24, 2009

Princess... and AKCs top 9 K-9s



Princess poses on the beach... wondering "Why didn't I make the list?"
Top Nine K-9s according to the American Kennel Club: Labs (Go Cedar!, Go Tucker!), Yorkie, German Shepard, Golden Retriever, Beagle, Boxer, Dachshund (Yeah, Nimitz!), Bulldog, Poodle


If you're wondering why I know this... well I heard it on The Today Show this week... (which is followed by the Martha Stewart Show, then local news, and then Days of Our Lives, followed by...) I'm watching way tooooo much TV. Lisa does makes me get on the elliptical exerciser once a day, but I think I need to get back on the road... :-) Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute puppy!

Martine said...

And who do we have here?

Florence A. Dunbar said...

How fun! As you know we have 4 dogs...3 of which are Labs! 2 chocolate & one yellow! Love the updates BTW!
And good for Lisa making you get on that eliptical and off the couch! :-)

Anonymous said...

Ok, I saw this video clip on MSN.com (which was from the Today Show I believe...) where this very rich, older couple paid 155,000.00$ to have their dog cloned. Yep. That's Right. Clone there little, precious doggy. Here's what I think happened: Scientist said "Sure, I'll clone your dog", Scientist finds some other yellow lab that looks exactly likes the old one, gives the "clone" to the couple, takes the money, AND RUNS! Just an idea. I should be a pet cloning scientist...

Anonymous said...

$155,000 ??? Are they out of their minds?? Why, I know a guy who can clone your dog for HALF that price...and wouldn't you know it, that guy is me! Just send your check to my agent...Abby Thibodeau. Really, we'll clone your dog....really!